Julie Kuyath is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Julie Kuyath may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Julie Kuyath does not transfer or share your information except as provided below:
Julie Kuyath may also send your personal information to other companies or people if
- Julie Kuyath have users’ consent to share the information;
- Julie Kuyath may share User’s identifiable information with our resellers and partners, so that such resellers and partners may use such information to market Julie Kuyath’s products and services, and to market their own products and services;
- Julie Kuyath may engage certain trusted third parties to perform function and provide services to us, including without limitation, hosting and management services, customer relationship services, database storage and management services, fulfilling orders, sending email, processing credit card payments or other functions necessary to our business;
- Julie Kuyath may share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain confidentiality of your data.
Julie Kuyath may also reveal a user’s identity or relevant information if Julie Kuyath knows or believes that User is harming or interfering with other our users, anyone else, or violating the Agreement or infringing any of the Julie Kuyath’s legal rights.
Julie Kuyath may also reveal user’s personal information when required to do so by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our websites; to protect the property and rights of Julie Kuyath or a third party, the safety of the public or any person; to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
In the event of a merger, consolidation or reorganisation involving Julie Kuyath, acquisition of Julie Kuyath by another company, or other similar transaction, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of the third party that is part of that transaction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.